Naruto Nation
Welcome to Naruto Nation. Please, take your time, look around and enjoy yourself.

Naruto Nation

PortalCalendarHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Weapon Template
by Mr. Sinister 10/14/2017, 12:20 am

» Site Plot
by Mr. Sinister 10/8/2017, 1:57 pm

» Special Characteristic Rules/Template
by Mr. Sinister 10/8/2017, 1:55 pm

» Special Characteristics (Template Inside)
by Mr. Sinister 10/7/2017, 4:37 pm

» Rules to Character Creation (Template Inside)
by Mr. Sinister 10/7/2017, 4:28 pm

» Sunsets and Mountains... [Open]
by Amanda 9/6/2012, 4:36 pm

» Mission system(old)
by Mr. Sinister 8/23/2012, 12:07 am

» shojen clan
by Amanda 8/12/2012, 2:21 pm

» Uchiha Kazuya (Kirigakure Jonin)
by Amanda 8/12/2012, 1:19 pm

» Bijuu list
by backlash07 4/14/2012, 3:48 am

Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Noroi (Done!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Noroi (Done!)   12/26/2011, 9:28 pm

Clan Name: Noroi
-Bloodline Description: Cursed Physical Energy - Members of the Noroi clan are born with a 'curse'. Their physical energy is permanently unstable, which has drastic effects on their bodies on a genetic scale. Their DNA isn't bonded as tightly as your average living thing, allowing for it be become manipulatable. By changing it and speeding up the body's adjusting to the new DNA, they are able to shape shift into living things. But theres a catch. They must be familiar with the DNA they are trying to change into, so in order to collect DNA they must lick it first, activating a special seal placed upon birth that stores the DNA. They can only change into living things no smaller than a rat.

Note: No memories are stolen, and foreign kekkei-genkai are not usable, nor are implants accepted when introduced to a Noroi's body since their unstable DNA would negate it. When shape shifting into someone, they do not take on their abilities, kekkei-genkai, or jutsu. Their chakra levels stay the same as normal and don't change to that of the person that they are mimicking; But the 'feel' of the chakra to sensors, and the look to doujutsu users is alike to the original.

Note 2: When Noroi shape shift, they use every component of the DNA, including the physical energy half of their chakra which is bonded to the physical body. Thus when they change into someone, the feel of the chakra is completely identical to that of the person they are imitating; This makes it even more difficult to distinguish who is the real one. Shape shifting does not heal wounds.

Village: Kirigakure
Clan Symbol:

Clan Traits:
-Primary Shape Shifting - Noroi have a special seal on their tongue meant for collecting DNA. Once something is stored in their seal, they can use their seal to go into their 'library' of DNA to release a sample into their body and uses chakra to change themselves into the desired person or animal. The feel of their chakra also changes, making them seem to sensors and chakra seeing doujutsu exactly the same to the original.

-Secondary Born Actors - Noroi have a way of picking up on little quirks that people have from watching being around them for five posts or more. Even something as small as how they walk, even how often they blink, a Norio will catch on to them and be able to emulate their quirks in no time. If DNA is taken from someone, their personality is also uploaded as it is written in a person's genetics.

-Tertiary Skilled Assassins - Noroi most always use their abilities to get close to people to get what they want. They are most skilled in the art of killing without it being traced back to themselves through various means.

Secret Clan Jutsu:
Clan Techniques:

History: The Clan started out on accident in the medical lab of a genetics medical ninja genius. He was experimenting with Fuuinjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu to see if storing stem cells in a seal where they could be stable and gradually introducing medical chakra from the outside could speed up the process. But, this method wasn't working how he planned, so he turned to generating a Juinjutsu which would be much more potent to accepting chakra.

For a while it worked... until the cells he tested on grew into a whole human being. Amazed by this, the Scientists decided to make more of varies ages. They had invented 'real' cloning with genetics. But something terrible happened, the clones began to revolt knowing that they'd never truly be human without a soul. They destroyed the facility in numbers and escaped after destroying all the data and notes, and the scientists.

They spread out to Kirigakure, where they now live. They kept secretive about their origins and abilities, and they are still a fairly new clan. They began to have children and start families, these children were born as normal human beings but they also had the 'curse' kekkei-genkai.
Back to top Go down
Winged Blade
Raikage
Raikage

Stats
Chakra:
190/190  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Noroi (Done!)   12/27/2011, 9:50 am

Just briefly flicking over here; I'll check the rest later, but for now, I have a question. This DNA storage business; if you use the jutsu to gain someones DNA, do you store it for the rest of your characters life, or just until the end of the topic? If you had it forever, you might have to have a system of keeping track of who's DNA you possessed; if it is deemed not OP, of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Noroi (Done!)   12/27/2011, 3:33 pm

Yes, DNA collecting always happens in RP, even with collecting animal DNA. It stores for the rest of the character's life, and it has to be kept track of, perhaps in a spam topic.

This clan's transformation is -almost- like the Kedōin clan Face Copying Technique, only it replicates DNA instead of just transforming from studying someone closely.
Back to top Go down
Winged Blade
Raikage
Raikage

Stats
Chakra:
190/190  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Noroi (Done!)   12/29/2011, 6:33 am

Although this concept does seem quite intriguing, I personally see a lot of problems that might come with this clan; you say that you do not gain any jutsu of someone who's DNA you take and use to 'morph' into, but what if this person has a KKG? I'd imagine you wouldn't take their KKG, which is were the problem is. A KKG is transferred by DNA, so if you were to take, say, a Hyuuga's DNA, you would posses the KKG in a basic form; but then if you used this DNA to morph into this Hyuuga, then you would have their DNA throughout your body, and thus, their KKG. But to forever have a KKG from simply licking someone seems very OP. I know that you said that no KKG would be gained, but realistically, you would get the KKG when you use a KKG DNA to morph.

Bunseki: This Jutsu describes breaking down DNA into multiple strands of genetics, which is essentially cloning a living organism. The Bushin series of Jutsu clone, yes, but they aren't real human beings, some are illusionary, others are made of elements such as shadow and water; what you're describing here is the actual duplication of DNA. If you did that continuously, you would have a flawless clone.

Also, the basis of this clan seems to revolve around not just the storing of DNA but the manipulation of it; I personally see this as OP. This essentially means one could delve into the very foundations of who they are and change them; it's not just a physical thing, but a mental thing, which can affect ones personality. You could turn of genes in yourself such as genetic diabetes. Like I said, it seems very OP.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Noroi (Done!)   12/29/2011, 4:57 pm

I'm pretty sure I explained in the kekkei genkai that the Cursed physical energy prevents the Bloodline carrying genetics to bond properly, preventing the any Kekkei-genkai genes from being used ._.

And as for Bunseki, It just says cloning a single DNA strand so that you have one to break down while still retaining the original. Nothing says that they'd be able to clone DNA into a whole person, just because the concept seems to 'suggest it', doesn't mean that if you allow this the rest is free game. How about I just put no DNa can be grown into whole exact replica clones? Not to mention no one would have enough chakra to endlessly clone a single DNa strand over billions of times to make a whole human for 17 CPs per DNA stand clone ._.

And where did I say that they could change themselves to remove what was already there? That would fall into more medical stuff tbh, since this clan is based on sealing DNA, then unsealing it to release it into their body where the Cursed physical energy in chakra clings to it and duplicated you into what the DNA was from.

But, to solve all of this, why not I just make it where these are the only clan jutsu that there are? That way none other can be made, thus limiting the clan to this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noroi (Done!)   

Back to top Go down

Noroi (Done!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Nation :: General Forum :: History Vault-
Jump to: