Naruto Nation
Welcome to Naruto Nation. Please, take your time, look around and enjoy yourself.

Naruto Nation

PortalCalendarHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Weapon Template
by Mr. Sinister 10/14/2017, 12:20 am

» Site Plot
by Mr. Sinister 10/8/2017, 1:57 pm

» Special Characteristic Rules/Template
by Mr. Sinister 10/8/2017, 1:55 pm

» Special Characteristics (Template Inside)
by Mr. Sinister 10/7/2017, 4:37 pm

» Rules to Character Creation (Template Inside)
by Mr. Sinister 10/7/2017, 4:28 pm

» Sunsets and Mountains... [Open]
by Amanda 9/6/2012, 4:36 pm

» Mission system(old)
by Mr. Sinister 8/23/2012, 12:07 am

» shojen clan
by Amanda 8/12/2012, 2:21 pm

» Uchiha Kazuya (Kirigakure Jonin)
by Amanda 8/12/2012, 1:19 pm

» Bijuu list
by backlash07 4/14/2012, 3:48 am

Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Hitokuchibanashi Clan (Sound Manipulation)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hitokuchibanashi Clan (Sound Manipulation)   12/20/2011, 3:00 pm

Clan Name: Hitokuchibanashi
Sound Release:Utilizing the elements of Wind and Water, this clan’s bloodline allows them to vibrate these substances to create sound. This advanced release comes with plenty of benefits from making their shinobi perfectly silent to using forceful sound waves as terrible attacks.
The Spoken Word: Shinobi of the Hitokuchibanashi clan can replace hand signs or other methods of using techniques with spoken words. Though sometimes this can make them much slower at using their techniques, it can often allow for unique scenarios.

Village: Kirigakure
Clan Symbol:

Clan Traits:
Height: None of the clan members are ever taller than five feet and one inch in height.
Elements: The only elements Hitokuchibanashi clan members have are Wind (Primary), Water (Secondary).
Hearing: Hitokuchibanashi shinobi have excellent hearing, allowing them to hear things that some people cannot. Though not to the level of dog or other animal’s abilities to interpret sound, it is highly doubted than any humanoid hears better than the Hitokuchibanashi.

Secret Clan Jutsu:
Spoiler:

History: The Hitokuchibanashi originated in Kirigakure almost one hundred years ago and is barely in its second generation of existence. Over that period of time, they have proved a resourceful and talented bunch showing no more or less aptitude for the shinobi arts than any other clan. Their founder, a man by the name of Onbin, was known as a competent shinobi with the ability to craft sound by his sheer will and chakra alone. With his special element used regularly, it came as no surprise that his sons and daughters were accomplished in the use of the techniques. With such a new clan, these children set out to not only start their only families but show the world their clan was one to keep an eye on in the coming years as they developed from a small family into something… larger.

Code:

[b]Clan Name:[/b] Hitokuchibanashi
[u]Sound Release:[/u][i]Utilizing the elements of Wind and Water, this clan’s bloodline allows them to vibrate these substances to create sound. This advanced release comes with plenty of benefits from making their shinobi perfectly silent to using forceful sound waves as terrible attacks.[/i]
[u]The Spoken Word:[/u] [i]Shinobi of the Hitokuchibanashi clan can replace hand signs or other methods of using techniques with spoken words. Though sometimes this can make them much slower at using their techniques, it can often allow for unique scenarios.[/i]

[b]Village:[/b] Kirigakure
[b]Clan Symbol:[/b][img]http://www.airbornegamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Power-button-symbol.png[/img]

[b]Clan Traits:[/b]
[i]Height:[/i] None of the clan members are ever taller than five feet and one inch in height.
[i]Elements:[/i] The only elements Hitokuchibanashi clan members have are Wind (Primary), Water (Secondary).
[i]Hearing:[/i] Hitokuchibanashi shinobi have excellent hearing, allowing them to hear things that some people cannot. Though not to the level of dog or other animal’s abilities to interpret sound, it is highly doubted than any humanoid hears better than the Hitokuchibanashi.

[b]Secret Clan Jutsu:[/b]
[spoiler]
[b][u]Name of Jutsu[/u][/b]: Sound Imitation
[b][u]Rank[/u][/b]: E
[b][u]Type[/u][/b]:
[b][u]Element[/u][/b]: Sound
[b][u]Range[/u][/b]: N/A
[b][u]Description[/u][/b]: Using their ability to manipulate sound, a shinobi can imitate sounds they have heard with exact precision.
[b][u]Chakra[/u][/b]: 1cp

[b][u]Name of Jutsu[/u][/b]: Temporary Whisper
[b][u]Rank[/u][/b]: D
[b][u]Type[/u][/b]:  Fuuinjutsu
[b][u]Range[/u][/b]: 3m
[b][u]Description[/u][/b]: This technique silences an orb of 3m around the placement of a sealing tag for two posts.
[b][u]Chakra[/u][/b]: 3cp Per Post

[b][u]Name of Jutsu[/u][/b]:  Resonating Echo Drill
[b][u]Rank[/u][/b]: C
[b][u]Type[/u][/b]: Ninjutsu
[b][u]Range[/u][/b]: 5m
[b][u]Description[/u][/b]: A low vibrating sound that disrupts inner ear function, so long as the user keeps this jutsu intact the effects worsen considerably. After the first post the victims within range will find their balance offset and their coordination beginning to fail. After the second post minor rivulets of blood may escape the ears as the effects settle further into the ears. After the third post, the victim’s coordination, mental facilities, and combat abilities are severely hampered for the rest of the topic as their inner ear injuries become quite problematic and semi-permanent. After exiting the topic characters will heal.
[b][u]Note:[/b][/u] This technique requires a constant sound to be present, usually provided by a mechanism or weapon.
[b][u]Chakra[/u][/b]:  6cp per post it is used.

[b][u]Name of Jutsu[/u][/b]: Decapitating Airwaves
[b][u]Rank[/u][/b]: C
[b][u]Range[/u][/b]: 5m
[b][u]Description[/u][/b]: The creation of pure sound, this technique relies on the vibrations caused by sound to act as a concussive force. This sudden thudding can cause a good deal of blunt damage to those caught in the direction of the blast.
[b][u]Chakra[/u][/b]: 5cp

[b][u]Name of Jutsu[/u][/b]: Reverberate
[b][u]Rank[/u][/b]: B
[b][u]Range[/u][/b]: Touch
[b][u]Description[/u][/b]:  Placing one’s hand onto a surface, they can take a current sound from around them and strengthen it with chakra before funneling it into their body and allowing it to escape in a controlled manner from their palm. This immediately vibrates whatever they are touching erratically and allows for the potential breaking of singular bones grabbed, splitting of rocks and trees, even turning a 5m area of hard packed dirt into something similar to sand by breaking it up with the vibrations.
[b][u]Note:[/b][/u] This technique requires a source of sound to be executed.
[b][u]Chakra[/u][/b]: 8cp

[b][u]Name of Jutsu[/u][/b]: Ringing Bell Illusion
[b][u]Rank[/u][/b]: A
[b][u]Type[/u][/b]: Genjutsu
[b][u]Element[/u][/b]: N/A
[b][u]Range[/u][/b]: 10m
[b][u]Description[/u][/b]: This jutsu uses the sound of ringing bells to trigger the illusion which spawns up to ten copies of the technique’s user. These copies, since they are illusions, will seem solid and their attacks very real to the victim. The copies can be struck and even damaged but will fade into other copies only to restore their numbers with perfectly untouched clones. The only damage done to their body will come from real attacks made by the user.
[b][u]Chakra[/u][/b]:  12cp Every Post

[b][u]Name of Jutsu[/u][/b]: Sonic Boom
[b][u]Rank[/u][/b]: A/S
[b][u]Range[/u][/b]: 10m
[b][u]Description[/u][/b]: After performing the required hand signs, a shinobi will bring their hands together in a single clap that breaks the sound barrier. This breaking of the sound barrier decimates much of the surrounding area with the sudden force being applied to the area around the clap and can do serious harm to people as well as eradicate trees, plantlife, and even bring down small buildings from the rapid appearance of such force. Though simple, this technique is very exhausting and has been known to break every finger of those untrained in its use.
[b][u]Note:[/b][/u] This technique can be used at A rank if the shinobi is willing to sacrifice the use of their hands for their next 5 posted topics.
[b][u]Chakra[/u][/b]: 35cp

[/spoiler]

[b]History:[/b] The Hitokuchibanashi originated in Kirigakure almost one hundred years ago and is barely in its second generation of existence. Over that period of time, they have proved a resourceful and talented bunch showing no more or less aptitude for the shinobi arts than any other clan. Their founder, a man by the name of Onbin, was known as a competent shinobi with the ability to craft sound by his sheer will and chakra alone. With his special element used regularly, it came as no surprise that his sons and daughters were accomplished in the use of the techniques. With such a new clan, these children set out to not only start their only families but show the world their clan was one to keep an eye on in the coming years as they developed from a small family into something… larger.
Back to top Go down
Winged Blade
Raikage
Raikage

Stats
Chakra:
190/190  (190/190)

PostSubject: Re: Hitokuchibanashi Clan (Sound Manipulation)   12/20/2011, 4:42 pm

Hmm, Overall, this clan concept seems quite viable.

I might just ask that you put the chakra costs correctly, C rank range from 11-16, 6 is too low a cost. And the Same for the rest, please make sure they fit with the current boundaries. I know they may be re-formed, but you can edit the jutsu if they are; until then, please abide by the rules.

Temporary whisper: I like the idea; however, can you expand the detail of it's description slightly? It's not terribly clear, although I know what the effect is, clarity would be appreciated.

Decapitating Airwaves: Please put a bit more detail into the usage of this; I'm assuming, as it's a sound attack, it will attack in a 360 degree range? Also, perhaps specify the force of this concussive blow, an example would be much appreciated.

Reverberate: I'm mostly all for this technique, however, it seems just a teeny bit powerful, although I guess I could let it slide. Second opinion anyone?

I'm not too bothered with history, as it's not exactly important in clans, although personally I believe you could improve on it. Overall, I think I like this clan; if you make the mentioned changes, I would be happy to approve it for use.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
backlash07

Stats
Chakra:
100000/100000  (100000/100000)

PostSubject: Re: Hitokuchibanashi Clan (Sound Manipulation)   12/29/2011, 8:54 am

reverberate, i like the technique and all, but to crack some ribs, i suggest raising the rank. for the basis of the jutsu, i understand it all very well.

for my intake on decapitating airwaves, i believe it was exactly like in the anime, when he attacked sasuke....but i could be mistaken.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hitokuchibanashi Clan (Sound Manipulation)   

Back to top Go down

Hitokuchibanashi Clan (Sound Manipulation)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Nation :: General Forum :: History Vault-
Jump to: