Naruto Nation
Welcome to Naruto Nation. Please, take your time, look around and enjoy yourself.

Naruto Nation

PortalCalendarHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Weapon Template
by Mr. Sinister 10/14/2017, 12:20 am

» Site Plot
by Mr. Sinister 10/8/2017, 1:57 pm

» Special Characteristic Rules/Template
by Mr. Sinister 10/8/2017, 1:55 pm

» Special Characteristics (Template Inside)
by Mr. Sinister 10/7/2017, 4:37 pm

» Rules to Character Creation (Template Inside)
by Mr. Sinister 10/7/2017, 4:28 pm

» Sunsets and Mountains... [Open]
by Amanda 9/6/2012, 4:36 pm

» Mission system(old)
by Mr. Sinister 8/23/2012, 12:07 am

» shojen clan
by Amanda 8/12/2012, 2:21 pm

» Uchiha Kazuya (Kirigakure Jonin)
by Amanda 8/12/2012, 1:19 pm

» Bijuu list
by backlash07 4/14/2012, 3:48 am

Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Another Day [open RP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Another Day [open RP]   11/27/2010, 11:11 pm

Shinsei stepped down the familiar old road with his hands stuffed in the pockets of his pants. He was distracted with his thoughts and wasn’t fully looking at the path in front of him. He ran into passersby several times already, and it seemed that more than a few of them were getting annoyed with him.

“Hey! Watch where yer goin’!” the words fell on deaf ears. Just what could this Genin be thinking of? It was the past creeping up on him once again. Those thoughts of the past when he was teamed up with his significant other, completing missions left right and center. Those nights spent looking up at the starry night sky with Ichigou at his side, talking about their futures and how Ichigou wanted to be a Jounin. They were definitely great times back then… But then the bad memories came flooding back to mind.

That day they were walking in the woods, nothing seemed out of place. He hadn’t seen the paper tags on the other sides of the trees until it was too late. The deadly sizzling met his ears and his body reacted without thought, bolting through the forest to escape the falling trees. It was the scream that wrenched his thoughts back to the forefront, and far too late to save Ichigou.

“… I don’t know what to do anymore.” The words broke the numbness spell that seemed to fall over him. He looked up towards the sky with a morose demeanor, letting out a small sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [open RP]   11/30/2010, 10:36 pm

Kira slowly moved carelessly through the crown of many by passers as he had only one thought in mind, 'FOOD'. He slowly made his way through several back allies before he was on the main street. He quickly looked up at the sign of his favorite restaurant, before attempting to cross the street. He had just made it half way across when a boy quickly cut him off of his straight path and spoke the words, '... I don't know what to do anymore.' Unsure of, if the boy was daydreaming or just careless Kira quickly placed his left hand out in front of him and gave the young boy a slight push as he said, "How about moving out of the way of people who know what to do." On most days Kira wasn't this ruthless but today was a day where he needed his food and didn't care about who stood in the way.

He slowly made his way over to the small hut and order a number 3 with two extra egg-roll. The man quickly took Kira's money and called up the order for the cook in the back. Kira slowly sat down in a small chair that sat several feet away from the bar as he prepared to grab his food and go. He felt kinda of sorry for the small boy he had pushed, but at the time the boy was being very rude and annoying. Kira watched as several young ladies that graduated from the academy with him walk in. He quickly waved his hand as they walked to the bar ordered the meal and came in sat next to him. They quickly began to joke and talk about old time until Kira food was ready. He quickly grabbed his food and waved goodbye to the girls as he headed out of the restaurant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [open RP]   11/30/2010, 10:45 pm

Shinsei almost hadn't registered the shove until after the words had hit his ears. "Maybe you should get out of the way of people who know what to do." so he had said that aloud. He grimaced lightly as the man abruptly stalked past him and into a nearby restaurant. The reminiscing had actually distracted him from his needs, but that was no longer the case as his stomach grumbled. Ah, it was time to eat. What better place to do that than at the closest restaurant?

'It'll be interesting to see how the guy reacts to me just walking in out of nowhere.' He smirked in spite of the situation and stepped through the doorway, hearing the usual hearty greeting of the manager.

"Kon'nichi wa... How about some Soba... and a couple of Crab Rangoon, please." He turned to take a seat when he noticed the man sitting in a seat with several girls around him.

'Figures he'd be popular, too.' his eyes glimmered for a second with misplaced annoyance. It was always the popular pretty boys that had no tact. Still, nothing could be done about that as he sat and waited for his order. He didn't have to wait long, thankfully, and quickly tucked into his meal, noticably at the same time the stranger got his order. 'huh... wonder why my order took less time... his is easier to cook... from what i remember at least.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [open RP]   11/30/2010, 11:01 pm

Kira quickly turned around as he walked back in the shop. He did know how he forgot his chopsticks, he quickly walked back into the door as he asked for some chopsticks. Kira slowly looked to his right where the girls where still sitting they called him to come eat with them, and he reluctantly accepted. His stomach had already began to turn in knots from the lack of food. He slowly sat down in the chair as he began to eat his food. He had already polished off the first egg-roll before the girls were able to began picking at him for how loud his stomach was rumbling. One of the girls quickly stood up an slide to his side of the table trapping him in so he couldn't leave before they had all had a chance to catch up. Kira signed softly as he could feel a piece of noodle hanging from his lip. He quickly used his chopstick to whip it away, but the feeling of wet sauce still remain. He quickly looked to the bar and saw a boy standing next to the napkins as he called out to him and kindly asked him to pass him a few, but to the less of his knowledge it was the same boy who had rudely cut him off outside. He sat patiently waiting for the boy to do or say something.

One of the girls quickly stood up and leaned over the table in attempt to whip his face with a blue cloth, but Kira quickly said no as he preferred to whip his own face. "Hey Little dude at the counter can you please hand me some napkins?" Kira asked again as he stared over at the boy who's attention he should have had by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [open RP]   11/30/2010, 11:09 pm

He was actually being spoken to? By that guy that shoved him earlier? Not one to let his anger get the better of him he did as he was asked. After all, a shove was nothing in comparison to what could have happened. He grabbed a few napkins and strode over to the table, setting them down near the man with a small and silent smile on his face. He then quickly went back to the counter, but not before that same distant look he had worn on his face before came back once again. Damnit, why did Ichigou's voice have to chime in right at that moment with his usual 'Arigato Gozaimasu'?

The boy let out a soft sigh, barely audible, and grabbed the food order from the counter, sitting at one of the last empty tables which happened to be awkwardly close to the group of girls practically drooling over the boy he had run into earlier. Why fate seemed to have it in for Shinsei today could be anyone's guess, but it almost seemed like the gods wanted something to come of the issue, be it good or bad.

'Let's just hope that I don't end up part of a brawl... I'd hate to have to pay for damages here.' He hated when he made a sarcastic remark in his mind. After all, those that thought of ill consequences tended to bring them upon themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [open RP]   11/30/2010, 11:39 pm

Kira watched as the boy brought him a few napkins over to the table, "Thanks," said Kira as the boy turned to leave. He went back to eating his food as he watched you boy walk off to a nearby table. Kira slowly allowed his kind nature that the girls love to take over as he called to the boy once more. "Hey Little Dude," Kira called, "Would you like to join us for lunch. We've got plenty of room and would really enjoy your company." Kira quickly motioned for one of the girls to slide down as he waited for the boy to respond. "Come on man, how can you turn down hanging out with three beautiful girls?" Kira quickly ordered another batch of egg-roll and some more ramen as he was still very hungry from the extra training he had been doing earlier that day. Kira slowly took a sip of his tea as the girls waved to the young boy for him to come over. Even if it was just Kira being nice to someone who had did him a favor Kira felt slightly better after his moment of rudeness outside of the restaurant. The only thing he could think of now was how was he going to find the boy he had shoved so he could apologized. With his stomach feeling better and his hunger attitude was gone, Kira was now siting back on top of the world and didn't know what to do know. He listened to one girls laugh and joke as he waited for the food and boy to join in on the fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [open RP]   12/1/2010, 11:01 am

Shin was actually surprised by the sudden invitation. Asking for a favor was one thing, but this seemed like a complete change of personality from the rude man outside. He mentally shrugged as he picked up his food and slid into place, however the comment about the beautiful girls made him smirk a little. If only he knew, it would have made the comment funny to him as well. Still, he couldn't deny that they were beautiful, just not his type.

"Thanks..." he didn't want to get overly friendly in case this was a one-time deal. Especially because he felt he would overstay his welcome quickly if he talked too much. He took a bite of his Soba and a Crab Rangoon and ate them quietly, swallowing before he decided to speak again.

"My name's Shinsei. Musashibo Shinsei. and as for back on the street... i was... thinking about something, i suppose you could say." he turned his eyes to his food which was beginning to cool. It hadn't been long since Ichi's death, but he felt he was taking it pretty well, considering. One of the girls began to whisper something to the one next to her with a small blush on her face. Was it a crush? Shinsei simply gave a small crooked smile with his eyes downcast, once again taking another bite of food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [open RP]   12/5/2010, 1:14 am

Slightly surprised about what the boy said Kira allowed himself to draw a wide eye as he looked the boy over. "Hmm... Well I like to apologize, although being really hungry isn't a reason for me to act rude. When I get hungry you can say I become inpatient and easily tempered." Kira allowed himself to blush slightly as he was embraced by his actions, but the feeling went away as another plate of food was placed down in front of him. He quickly began to eat as he allowed the girls to take over the conversation. Soon they began to whisper and talk softly amongst themselves as Kira enjoyed every single bit of his food. He slowly looked up as the girls brought up a question he had be hoping to avoid. "So what are you guys doing for the spring formal festival?" One of the girls finally asked. Kira slowly looked up to the girls than back as his food as he scrambled for a lie that could get him out of this situation, but he quickly gave up since this was a seven day affair and there would be no way around it without the lie sound to unbelievable. "Well you see the thing is..." Kira slowly paused as he looked over to the boy. "You see the thing is, I wasn't really planing on going but if you're asking I would love to attend it with you." Kira allowed a low quaint smile to cross his face as he took a bite of one of his many egg-rolls. "Kira than listened as the girls asked the young boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [open RP]   12/5/2010, 9:35 am

Shin smiled lightly. "Well, to be honest I was going to go alone. They never said it was impossible to get in without a date... Besides, I've kind of recently been part of an accident... now's not really the time for me to be hooking up with another... well, person." The more he spoke the stranger it started to sound to him. He was trying to dance around a forgone conclusion. His significant other was recently killed by bakufuda, Exploding Tags. He didn't feel like taking on another loved one so quickly, because he felt it cheapened the relationship he had in the past. That was the last thing he wanted to do; after all, Ichigou was amazing!

He picked his bowl up and began drinking the broth to his Soba Soup. It had grown slightly cold over the time they had been talking. 'Ah well, sometimes food tastes better a little chilled.' He smirked silently as he set the bowl back down, bridging his fingers as he looked around to the boy.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I caught your name..." He tried to think back. Had he even said it? He couldn't remember ever hearing it in the first place. The girls around him giggled lightly, and he thought he heard the word boyfriend being whispered furtively between a couple of them. Had it been in any other situation he might have blushed, but he wasn't in the mood presently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [open RP]   12/9/2010, 8:12 pm

Kira slowly looked to the boy who had been talking about losing someone special. Kira slowly leaned back and allowed his head to rest against the top of his seat. Kira slowly nodded his head and finally said "Hmm, interesting..." He allowed the abnormal statement to take the attention of everyone as he looked over to the boy. "I don't mean to come off as rude but, I don't think they are looking for a real commitment from you, I think it is more or less just a nice offering to you to come hang out with a few people for a couple of hours." Kira allowed his face to look back down at his plate as he picked up a half-eaten egg-roll and took another bite of it. He slowly turned and looked to the girls seating next to him as one of them elbowed him in his side. Kira allowed his face to turn slightly red as he was shamefully looked at the girls seating around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [open RP]   12/9/2010, 9:03 pm

"Eh... that hadn't entirely crossed my mind... Still, I'd kind of feel a little awkward. No offense, ladies." He noticed his statement had hit a nerve with a couple of them, who let out rather loud scoffs to illustrate that point.

"Er... I'm just going to end up putting myself further in the hole here... so I think I'll just agree to it..." He was always bad at making new friends. It stemmed from his lack of care with his words. That, coupled with his usually frosty nature formed a tag-team of poor social skills. Now that he thought about it, it did sound like fun to some small extent. After all, it wasn't everyday that a person you run down on the street ended up talking to you for an exorbitant amount of time.

(still... I wonder why he hasn't told me his name... It's kind of odd.) He had finished his food a while back at this point, and was simply continuing conversation with the group at this point. He could tell he was getting less and less popular with the girls around him, but the boy in front of him seemed to maintain a somewhat healthy amount of interest. He mentally smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [open RP]   12/12/2010, 1:14 pm

Kira slowly looked over to the boy who had agreed to join them for the festival. He slowly whipped his hair from his face as he looked over to the everyone looking around him. He softly yawned as he finished off his last piece of egg-roll. Well that was fun, but I'm looking for something slightly more exciting than talking. He slowly looked over to the boy and said, "Hey let's have a little spar?" Kira slowly stood up and stepped out of the booth as he made his way towards the door. He slowly looked back to see if the boy would follow. Sure that he would he slowly made his way out of the door and down the dirt rode that lead to the training grounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [open RP]   12/13/2010, 8:25 am

He hadn't been planning to spar on a day like today. He hadn't been planning on much of anything today, to be more precise. Then his mind began to focus on the character he was about to spar with. Something felt strange, foreboding to be precise. He didn't feel his life was in outright danger, but he was sure that he was in over his head. He swallowed nervously and excused himself from the booth, following the boy to the training grounds.

He was only a genin, and a rather aged genin at that, having never really impressed the right people to be made into a chuunin. That and being part of the obscure Musashibo Clan made sure that he was actually quite unremarkable. As he stepped down the road following the still unnamed person towards the training grounds he felt a warmth in his body. It must have been the fight or flight response setting in after a while of mulling over the possibilities. What if this guy was a Chuunin? or even a Jounin?

'But wait... he seems kinda young for a Jounin... but it HAS happened before...' Shinsei fidgeted slightly, about to turn around when he noticed that they had arrived at the training ground. 'too late to back down now...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [open RP]   12/14/2010, 1:58 pm

Kira slightly lowered his body as he got down into stance. "I'm Kira Nara, Chuunin to this village." He slowly pulled out several mixed kunais from his pocked and held them tightly between his fingers as he continued to speak. "Since this is a spar, I have no intentions of killing or hurting you. The spar will end, when it is clear that one of us could have been killed by a move or attack of our opponent. My only rule on jutsus is don't use anything you're not willing to have thrown back at you." With that Kira quickly charged forward and released two kunais from each of his hands as he leaped in the sky. One of the kunais was a regular kunai that was aimed for the boys right leg, two of the other kunias had smoke tags attached to them, as they landed behind and to the left of the boy, they quickly detonated as they hit the ground. Kira held on tightly to three he still had in his hand as he prepared for contact with the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [open RP]   12/14/2010, 4:12 pm

Shinsei took in the rules adequately and pulled four shuriken fron his pack. However, before he could settle on an attack plan, Kira had thrown his attack. There was one kunai he had seen flying straight for him, but he also heard a fluttering noise. Paper Bombs? He quickly stepped out of the way of the Kunai heading right for him, but before he could otherwise move the smoke tags went off, clouding his vision of the ground. He held his breath quickly, running from the encroaching cloud only to see Kira up close and personal.

'not good.' He threw his shuriken, keeping the rule in mind and avoiding fatal areas. Kira had made it a point not to harm him with an obvious attack, meant to goad him into ducking into danger. His shuriken had been aimed to make Kira break step, and hopefully it was going to be enough.

'I may have to pull out a jutsu or two... but I doubt I'm going to have an advantage here.' He brought the handsigns up in his mind, preparing to perform them if need be. He wanted to at least make an impression on the Chuunin that he had just met.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day [open RP]   

Back to top Go down

Another Day [open RP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Nation :: General Forum :: History Vault-
Jump to: